Unlimited Distance Transportation
Terms and Conditions
1. The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on the auto transport order contract.
2. Trucking damage claims are covered by carrier from $100,000 up to $250,000 cargo insurance per load, and a minimum of 3/4 of a million dollars public liability and property damage. All claims must be noted and signed for at the time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery.
3. Unlimited Distance Transportation agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date. An administration fee of $200 will be charged for orders canceled prior to one week after the requested available pick up date.Unlimited Distance Transportation does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
4. The price quoted includes 7% discount for cash payment, (credit card customers and billing accounts will be charged the full amount). Pick up and delivery is from your door unless residential area restrictions apply. Pick ups by appointment are available for an additional fee, by smaller unrestricted auto carriers. If your vehicle is inoperable or oversize (longer than 16 feet, dual wheels, large pick up or van, racks, etc.), please inquire as to extra charges. If carrier is not advised of inoperable or over-sized vehicles prior to pick up, all extra charges must be paid in cash or certified check on delivery.
5. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition with no more than a half tank of fuel. Carrier will not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems, or antennas not tied down. Any claim for loss or damage must be noted and signed on condition report at the time of delivery.
6. LUGGAGE and personal property must be confined to the trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs. Carrier is not liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. For overseas shipments (including Hawaii) vehicles must be empty, except for factory installed equipment. Any article left in vehicle will be removed at shipper’s expense.
7. No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms, may be left in the vehicle.
8. Shipper warrants that he will pay the price quoted due Unlimited Distance Transportation for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims. Department of Transportation regulations requires that all claims are filed in writing and all tariffs are paid in full before claim be processed.
This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier. Unlimited Distance Transportation U.S. Department of Transportation Broker’s license # 01063587
This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Unlimited Distance Transportation and constitutes the entire agreement between shipper and Unlimited Distance Transportation and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Unlimited Distance Transportation .
2019 © UD Transportation. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions
developed and hosted by